Installing Electronic POS Terminals
Electronic POS terminals cannot simply be plugged into a phone jack. They need to be wired into your site’s telecommunication grid in order to work properly and work securely.
At AIS, we’re experts in electronic POS terminal installation via cable, Ethernet or telephone lines. Plus, our technicians will work with you to ensure that the installation suits your needs, your site décor and with only the minimal disruption to your business.
Delivering Support Solutions That Work For You
AIS technicians come prepared to service your electronic POS terminals quickly and efficiently. All repairs, replacements and/or upgrades are done on site in order to minimize your transactional downtime. Our technicians will:
- arrive at your location with the correct information and all the necessary equipment to get the job done quickly and correctly the first time
- ask the right questions in order to diagnose the problem properly
- conduct any troubleshooting or repairs needed to get your terminal working as soon as possible
Offering Solutions That Work For You.
At AIS, we understand that every business is different. That’s why we work with you to help ensure you get the installation and service you need, when you need it. We consult with you to ensure that:
- your new electronic POS terminals are installed when and where you need them; and
- that you understand how your new terminals operate.
We know that every business is different. So we treat every installation and/or repair differently, depending on what your business needs. We refuse to take a cookie-cutter approach. Our goal is to do the job right; and that means the job that’s right for your business.